This Policy applies to existing and potential users as well as to any visitors of the Company’s website(s), whether you have chosen to register directly on our website or you have been redirected to us, from other links.
The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal data obtained, including information obtained during your visits to the Company’s website.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
2.1 The company Atos Markets Ltd will use the user’s data following the applicable regulatory framework, as amended by the European Directive 2016/680 on the processing of personal data (the “Directive”) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the processing of personal data as described in the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2.2 Atos Markets Ltd through its data controller companies ( the “Affiliates''), being considered the entities that are collecting the relevant data, will collect and hold personal data about you when you complete the online application for a trading account, another form of engaging or when participating in any other service Atos Markets Ltd promotes and offers through this website. By completing any application and/or any other form on our website and/or as long as you use our services, you are being requested to give private information to enable the Company to offer our services and maintain your trading account.
2.3 Atos Markets Ltd via the registration process on its website collects identification documents of the users as per the internal policies and procedures of the Company. Such data is only processed and collected for the business relationship established, marketing purposes, and evaluation of the services provided by the Company and/or its Affiliates. The Company and its various services collect certain personal data to meet the needs of its customers through the efficient provision of services. By collecting certain personal data, the Company can monitor and improve the services, which it offers to its existing and potential customers.
Personal data collected by Atos Markets Ltd includes but is not limited to:
● Personal details such as name, telephone number and/or e-mail address, date of birth, address, and financial details such as estimated annual income and net worth, trading experience, and investment knowledge.
● Identity Verification Documents such as passport and ID, utility bills, and/or bank statements/card copies or your company’s incorporation certificates and any other corporate documents. For more details, please refer to the KYC policy of the website.
Atos Markets Ltd can and will originate information from your use of this website (i.e. cookies) and may store this information with your profile. This information may include site areas visited, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits, types of transactions conducted, documents downloaded, Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, IP time zone setting and location, and other websites which may have referred you or to which you link (“Referral”)
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA.
3.1 Atos Markets Ltd may use your information for any one or more of the following purposes: To confirm your identity and to maintain your profile.
● To assess your suitability to the products and services we provide.
● To provide the services to you that you have requested including processing transactions.
● To inform you of products and/or services that may be of interest to you.
● To keep you updated on the issues that are relevant to your business relationship with us.
● To tailor the website to your needs and interests.
● To analyze impersonalized statistical data to enable us to provide you with better products and/or services.
● To administer your account, monitor its conduct, and assess fees and other charges to be applied to the Customer’s Trading Account.
● To pass your data to third parties such as Company Affiliates, including but not limited to data processing companies that Atos Markets Ltd is in relation with.
● To banks and other payment providers, and our marketing affiliates, without prior requesting your consent, to maintain your trading account.
3.2 Storage and Retaining of your Personal Data. The data processed to provide the Services and to deliver customer satisfaction will be kept for the period considered strictly necessary to achieve these ends. Furthermore, the data processed to provide the Services might be stored for a longer period, to enable any disputes relating to the provision of the Services to be handled. If consent is revoked, the data may no longer be processed for the aforementioned marketing and profiling purposes but may still be stored to handle any disputes and/or disagreements and/or to ensure the safety of the customer.
3.3 Monitoring and recording Atos Markets Ltd will monitor and record any communication you have with us whether in writing, by phone, or by electronic mail, which will be recorded and stored as per the internal policies and procedures of the Company.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
Atos Markets Ltd may be obligated to disclose any personal data regarding any of its clients to any relevant competent authority as may be required under the Legislation or in any of the following situations:
● To protect Atos Markets Ltd’s rights and/or comply with any court order or judicial proceedings.
● To avoid any potential fraud.
● To conform with the Law or Comply with legal proceedings.
● To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company’s website(s)
● To act in urgent cases to protect the personal safety of users of the company, its website, or the public.
Atos Markets Ltd may also disclose your data to the below processors of data:
● The Atos Markets Ltd’s Introducing Brokers, Affiliates, business partners, or any other third party that the Atos Markets Ltd may outsource its operations to, who process data on behalf of the Company and who may only use it for the same purposes as the Company, subject to Clauses (II) and (III) below.
● Financial institutions and other similar organizations that are in charge of payment processes and other financial activities, or those that are nominated by you.
● Within the context of our contractual relations with our Affiliates, the data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The processing of this data will comply with the purposes for which this information was collected and such activities shall be carried out in strict compliance with all applicable laws regarding the protection of personal data. In cases where the data is transferred outside the EEA, we will take all appropriate contractual measures necessary and appropriate to ensure adequate levels of data protection.
● Any organization at your request or any persons acting on your behalf, including your financial adviser, broker, or legal adviser.
● Any third parties where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services, which you have requested: or any authority to whom the Company is required to disclose such information by law.
All the above processors of data shall ensure that:
● Their employees are informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data.
● They will process the Personal Data in compliance with all applicable laws, enactments, regulations, orders, standards, and other similar instruments.
● Atos Markets Ltd takes all necessary precautions to control the processing of such data solely for the purposes specified in this policy, however; it shall not be responsible for any leakage of personal data which falls outside its contemplation.
5. CUSTOMER’S RIGHTS.
5.1 The User is not obligated to provide any of the personal data requested by Atos Markets Ltd. In the absence of this information, however, Atos Markets Ltd may not be able to open a trading account for you or to provide you with any other services, information, or assistance you may request.
5.2 The Customer may inform Atos Markets Ltd at any time that his/her details have changed or that he/she wishes Atos Markets Ltd to delete personal data held by emailing us at [email protected] Atos Markets Ltd exercising its discretion may change or delete your data by the Customer’s instructions, except to the extent that Atos Markets Ltd is required to hold such personal data for regulatory or legal purposes, and/or for the provision of its services as requested, and/or for banking entities and other payment providers.
5.3 Users have the right to have their data deleted, seize further dissemination of their data and potentially have third parties halt processing their data when such data is no longer relevant to the original purposes for processing, or a data subject withdraws his/her consent. The client(s) may send such a request via email to [email protected] and it shall be upon the Company’s discretion according to the public interest and availability of the data that can be provided.
5.4 The clients have the right to access to obtain from the Company confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, Atos Markets Ltd shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge in an electronic format of the personal data submitted by the client(s) enhancing transparency as to the data obtained by the Company. The request will be complied with within 10 business days from the date the request was submitted to [email protected]
Atos Markets Ltd adopts strong measures to protect the security of the Client’s Personal Data and to ensure unauthorized persons do not access it.
Access to Personal Data is restricted to employees and authorized service providers who need it to perform their work. The Customer must not share or disclose his/her log-in details with any third party.